Pastor Chris Hess - 27/1/2013
I. THE GOSPEL OF GOD IS POWERFUL
II. THE GOSPEL OF GOD IS PRECIOUS Danger Doesn’t Matter
Doing It For HIM
Adoring Family Feel – Eph 5:29
- Does “Turn-Serve-Wait” describe your spiritual life?
- Why do you think Paul had to defend himself & his ministry?
- How does a Christian stay bold in their faith even when faced with opposition? What does it mean to be bold?
- What kind of character did Paul show the Thessalonians?
- If the Message is so powerful (gospel) – why does it matter how the messengers live & act?
- Why did Paul get a job outside of the ministry? What did this show the Christians?
· Do you see your “parental responsibility” to those you are sharing the gospel?